A nice Gadget for Us ~ ZoneWebTech

Search This Blog

A nice Gadget for Us


Well here is a nice gadget for people that has many phones and gadgets. Well this is a Multi Charger. This charger is producet bt Callpod and has 7 conectors: 1 for the charger and 6 for cellphones, gadgets, mp3 and many other things that you have.

It can be used in car, its a good gadgets for those people that are travel more. It could charge 6 gadgets or what u whant at once. With this charger u could charge like 500 models of phones, gameconsoles and many other things.

3 comments

Make A Comment
Anonymous said...

love this stuff

Anonymous said...

We all love it:). Its a nice gadgets and a good one for us. For those with many gadgets and many stufs.

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
You're incredible! Thanks!

my web site raspberry ketone diet

top